Anyway, sorry to go off topic — sometimes I distract myself (but that’s what blogs are for). I’m currently looking to welcome some golden items to my closet. All of these, except for Milly, are waaaay over my budget (I hear gold is expensive) but I’ll probably do a budget version of this post once all the “pedestrian” collections hit the floors, probably closer to the holiday season. My heart is aching for the Burberry Prorsum dress although there is something so irresistibly sexy about the combination of gold and red in Jason Wu’s and Etro’s dresses. Sigh.
1. Jason Wu silk leaf-print sheath dress ($2,775 US at Net-a-Porter);
2. Burberry Prorsum paneled satin-jersey dress ($1,595 US at Net-a-Porter);
3. Alexander McQueen dress (£840 GBP approx $1,370 CAD at Far Fetch);
4. Etro red & gold wool dress (£615 or approx $1,005 CAD at Far Fetch);
5. Red Valentino sequined tank dress ($940 US at Net-a-Porter);
6. Milly silk-twill and lace shift dress ($385 US at Net-a-Porter).
Sorry for all the $500+ posts lately. I’m a dreamer. I literally need to go digging for gold now.